Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Christian Counseling

Serving in a community is one of my long time desires, but under a lot of circumstances I was not able to do so at an early age. I saw an opportunity when somebody in the church gave me a flyer that they are offering a training program for Christian Counseling.

The 2-day 3-session training was given by the Light of Jesus Counseling Center, which is under the Light of Jesus Family, a Catholic Prayer Group. Fortunately, I graduated on the said training with a very big smile in my face. Though I have not started yet with the actual counseling, by merely finishing the training was already an accomplishment for me. I am looking forward to put everything in practice, which I believe will really happen soon. I bet great experiences are waiting for me out there. And I am so excited to take the journey as a Christian Counselor.

No comments:

Post a Comment