Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

29th Birthday Gift

“Why do you read that book? Do you want to be a bitch?” That was the first reaction I got when I received my latest birthday gift. I can’t blame my officemate for asking me that question because the book entitled “WHY MEN MARRY BITCHES”.
People might have a different opinion upon looking at the cover of the book, and even after reading it, perception still varies.
For me the book is an inspiring one. It teaches the women on how to be strong and maintain emotional stability despite falling in love for a guy. A lot of women tend to change their lives at the expense of their happiness just to flatter the guy. But the book is telling us to still use our mind soundly in spite of our restless emotional feeling. In short, apply the mind over heart decision.
I strongly agree to what the book says when it tells, “be a BITCH”…which stands for Babe In Total Control of Herself. The book does not teach you to hurt other people’s feelings, but for you to be smart enough to be spare from any useless heartaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment